Real Estate Sales in Houston County GA - April 2018 Edition
Real Estate Market in Houston County GA
All of the Real Estate Markets in Houston County GA are experiencing limited inventory right now. While buyers and investors are actively seeking properties, in many instances they will just have to wait until homes in their price point hit the market. This is especially true for first-time buyers.
Hear that homeowners...get your home listed, seen, and sold! As you would expect, properties that are well maintained and market priced continue to see the most activity and often get the most offers.
Currently, none of the real estate markets in Houston County have more than 3 months of available homes. If homeowners have been waiting for the right time to get their home listed in Houston County, now is definitely that time. Consumers are waiting for new inventory to become available...do not disappoint them sellers!
Here are some key statistics for the middle GA real estate market last month (compared to the previous month):
- Number of Sales - 230 (up 17)
- Number of Distressed Sales - 13 (up 3)
- Average Sales Price - $183,243 (up $4K+)
- Median Sales Price - $172,750 ($13K+)
- Highest Priced Sale - $550,000
- Lowest Priced Sale - $18,200
- Average Days on Market - 56 (up 1 day)
- Sales Price to List Price Ratio - 98.43% (down .26%)
As always, the Houston County GA homes that are selling the quickest have several key characteristics in common:
- They are well maintained
- Reasonably updated
- Clean and uncluttered
- Priced according to the current market conditions
Meet these conditions and your home has a very good opportunity to be seen and sold quickly in the real estate market in Houston County GA!
More Houston County Real Estate Market Reports
For the latest market statistics and in-depth reviews for each of the Houston County markets (Bonaire, Byron, Centerville, Kathleen, Perry, and Warner Robins), follow the links and get the current news for that real estate market.
- Bonaire GA Real Estate Market Report over at LinkedIn Pulse
- đăng ký website miễn phí 2019Byron GA Real Estate Market Report on ActiveRain
- Centerville GA Real Estate Market Report via Medium
- Kathleen GA Real Estate Market Report from RealtyTimes
- Perry GA Real Estate Market Report at Quora
- Warner Robins GA Real Estate Market Report on Biggerpockets
Check out the latest details and find the right market for your needs.
As you can see, each market has its own unique challenges and successes. Best wishes as you house hunt or you get your property ready to sell in Houston County GA!
A Houston County Real Estate Agent You Can Trust
For complete details about all the available real estate and subdivisions in Houston County GA, follow the link to get the most current Houston County real estate information.
This Houston County GA real estate market report was provided by Anita Clark. Anita is a licensed residential real estate agent in Warner Robins GA. She works at Coldwell Banker SSK, Realtors.
You can find Anita on numerous social media networks or via her Houston County GA Real Estate Blog. She is an active online marketer who loves helping residential real estate consumers in Houston County GA.
Real Estate Sales in Houston County GA - April 2018 Report
Statistics represent ONLY single family homes, condos, and townhouses in Houston County GA on the date posted. (Source: CGMLS). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
nformation is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.